Institutional Research & Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness serves 性乐园 by providing the data and analysis needed for strategic planning and decision-making, policy development, curricular enhancement, and institutional improvement. We support the College鈥檚 mission by ensuring that decisions are informed by evidence and practices are evaluated for their effectiveness at achieving college goals.
- Retrospective & Predictive Research
- External Reporting
- Peer and Benchmark Analysis
- Internal/External Data Request
- Request to Conduct Research
- Institutional Reports & Publications
- Strategic Planning
- Program Reviews
- Outcomes Measures & Targets
- Course Evaluations
- Survey Research & Assessment
- Faculty & Staff Surveys
(Please visit the site to view historical data.